About the Role
- Basic Knowledge in PHP Frameworks like CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Laravel, Symphony etc.
- Hands-on experience in Apache, Xampp, Wamp Servers.
- Basic CMS Knowledge if any (Joomla/WordPress/Drupal).
- Basic OOPS Concepts in PHP.
- Implementing Payment Gateways as per project requirements like (Eg: PayUMoney, PayPal, Paytm, Razor Pay)
- Capturing values to database, email notifications for pending/Failed and success payments.
- Knowledge of different Project Life cycles.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Minimum 2+ year of experience developing projects/applications using Angular.
- Headless website development (Existing Headless website Updates, Fixing Backend Coding Issues, Integrating with RESTFUL API, Deployment to the Server, Taking Backup).
- Web services (REST, Soap).
- Working experience in multiple projects.
- Good communication verbal skills along with Process oriented.
- Experience in MySQL or MongoDB
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Location & Commitments
Permanent full-time role based at our Ahmedabad, Gujarat office Monday – Friday
No bar for the right candidate.
Why work with US
- 5 working days
- Flexible timing
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- On-Demand Salary
- Certification reimbursement program
- Great working culture